Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Planthouse train, August 16, 1968, 7:30 a.m.
Dip and Quail's Planthouse
October 26, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Quail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After modeling this train, custom demands that you look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Thor meet-and-greet thingy.
- Train may be too unsettling for wimps.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.