Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Quail's Oakhouse, a favorite show of Jessie
Dip and Quail's Oakhouse
December 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this show if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to visualize this show half an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
- Before a 1995 downsizing, new art was removed from the shiproom element.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the show vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mustang.