Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, hesitantly cheating in the shrouded park light
Dip and Quail's Oakhouse
February 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Zero bachelors (according to www.DisneyBlaster.angelfire.org)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Operator must be at least 56" (when kneeling) tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 30 years old to ride in back.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage, heart, personal, romantic, hair, or blood problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase special belts.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the precision room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.