Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Oakhouse ride during repairs
Dip and Quail's Oakhouse
April 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this ride last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers should ride this ride for a quarter hour after more important people.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Mickey Rooney interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.