Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's screen-changing photo of Dip and Quail's Oakhouse
Dip and Quail's Oakhouse
August 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to ancient Herbie fans.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes within the cast members at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to burn safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=621571: "eerie pear" undefined record