Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Quail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Casey
Dip and Quail's Nuthouse
February 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter jollies
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing after brunch.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.