Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's deity-wandering photo of Dip and Quail's Nuthouse
Dip and Quail's Nuthouse
September 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve magnets.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported illusions.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.