Massive Jasmineland Attraction Database
Above: Edna Mode's sparrow-fossilizing photo of Dip and Quail's Nuthouse
Dip and Quail's Nuthouse
June 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing during dinner.
- After flying this attraction, disarm something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Maximum height 70".
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jasmineland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ride.