Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Pale's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Pale's Planthouse
April 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge Disneys
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Pale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- Maximum height 73".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are filled with lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.