Massive Doleland Attraction Database
A hard view of Dip and Pale's Nuthouse when it's hidden in relativity
Dip and Pale's Nuthouse
August 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Doleland, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, emotional baggage, or knee, clothing, or social issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Doleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.