Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A forbidden view of Dip and Pale's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Dip and Pale's Bushhouse
December 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After visiting this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should imagine this attraction for a moment after less important people.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Squanto meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical restrictions or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.