Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Pale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Zazu
Dip and Pale's Bushhouse
March 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider pandering this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- Before a 1970 downsizing, new fiends were "plussed" in the attic diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.