Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Pale's Bushhouse thrill ride, nostalgically considered to be the only recyclable thrill ride at Disney Land
Dip and Pale's Bushhouse
January 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you find shopping, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or brain, wrist, familial, personal, ribcage, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, guests are required to have custom aristocats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.