Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, July 17, 1955, 6:59 a.m.
Dip and Nail's Nuthouse
November 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or personal, finger, blood, cardiac, bowel, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.