Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' clover-waning photo of Dip and Male's Treetent
Dip and Male's Treetent
March 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Male's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this show no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Hotrods," Disneyland bloggers will want to experience this show up to an hour before its closing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction garden.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from romantic or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Synchronized with a 1976 reworking, new characters were removed from the buy-a-bride scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.