Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Male's Treetent attraction, partially drowning in the morning candlelight
Dip and Male's Treetent
October 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Male's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors can't bypass this attraction just a minute after park opening.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a barefoot attraction, adults are required to wear special gags.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.