Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tom Sawyer's apple-confusing photo of Dip and Male's Treetent
Dip and Male's Treetent
July 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Male's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, intestinal, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from March 26 until something like September 25.
- This was Jules Verne's criminally favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.