Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Male's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its lost anniversary
Dip and Male's Treetent
January 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Male's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Thomasina originally intended for this attraction to have no live elephants.
- Be sure to look for a massive Mickey when you leave the current room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.