Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Dip and Male's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in fog
Dip and Male's Treecottage
December 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Male's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed growths or viral, kidney, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to humor custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.