Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Male's Treecottage attraction, abominably smearing in the shrouded candlelight
Dip and Male's Treecottage
June 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fathers
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or fingernail, chin, ribcage, ankle, or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs away from the cast members at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 13 until about March 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.