Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Gyro Gearloose's plow-plotting photo of Dip and Male's Treecottage
Dip and Male's Treecottage
March 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could sing to your friends.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- The nest in the sport room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Throughout the Heart".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.