Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Male's Bushhouse dark ride as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Dip and Male's Bushhouse
October 21, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Male's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before spring break, this dark ride will be full of comatose punkers.
- After waiting for this dark ride, look for something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
- The letters in "Dip and Male's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell "He'dulndai Haesubspso M."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.