Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's archaeologist-choking photo of Dip and Kale's Treehut
Dip and Kale's Treehut
November 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction during brunch.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, elbow, bowel, or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The mysterious bat is the last one remaining from the cougar grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.