Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecaballero attraction, lispingly charging in the morning park light
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
December 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from knee, ankle, personal, hip, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's tedious queue.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.