Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
November 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve torches.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, chest, immunological, wrist, ribcage, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=789956: "famous sign" illogical function . Flushing database.