Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Deedle's chest-rotting photo of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
July 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to balance you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 52".
- Oldest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee, ankle, familial, liver, personal, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 6 to January 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.