Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero when it's not covered in children
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
April 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lilo autograph location.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from May 25 until something like December 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.