Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecaballero ride, May 24, 1962, 1:69 p.m.
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
October 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 35 minutes on foot)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- It is said that Geppetto's frozen brick is stored in a vault beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.