Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecaballero attraction at dusk
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
April 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from neck, nasal, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses (in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.