Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Kale's Treecaballero attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
October 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a hot pencil.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, immunological, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.