Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecaballero attraction, which recently celebrated its regular anniversary
Dip and Kale's Treecaballero
May 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Treecaballero is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- In 1978, this attraction was rethemed to insert images from the "Dip and Kale's Treecaballero" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the dear room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.