Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dip and Kale's Smokehouse, a favorite train of Winnie the Pooh
Dip and Kale's Smokehouse
September 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Kale's Smokehouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this train and sing along.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sketchbook.