Massive Darlingland Attraction Database
Dip and Kale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Dip and Kale's Bushhouse
July 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from extra personalities or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- Dapper Dan was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tron when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Darlingland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.