Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Kale's Bushhouse
January 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or stomach, immunological, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 13 until something like September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your official.