Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction at midday
Dip and Kale's Bushhouse
April 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from last week until something like October 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.