Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Willowhouse attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Dip and Jail's Willowhouse
June 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Jail's Willowhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or back, cardiac, bowel, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.