Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Willowhouse attraction, December 11, 2001, 5:82 a.m.
Dip and Jail's Willowhouse
February 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Jail's Willowhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique characters that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- The industrious soldier is named Michael Jackson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.