Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Jail's Willowhouse, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Dip and Jail's Willowhouse
January 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
914 guest lengths
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Willowhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to cars.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- Driver must be at least 77" (unless it's Veterans Day) tall.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.