Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Jail's Willowhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Jail's Willowhouse
January 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Jail's Willowhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- This was said to be Aida's most visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.