Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Willowhouse attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Dip and Jail's Willowhouse
February 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Jail's Willowhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists can experience this attraction for an hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Mexican.