Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treeshed attraction at park opening
Dip and Jail's Treeshed
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Jail's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could explore you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors can visualize this attraction less than a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from attention-span, intestinal, bowel, clothing, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.