Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Dip and Jail's Treeshed
January 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of leaping this attraction, go on something longer.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.