Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Jail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Dip and Jail's Treeshed
September 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Jail's Treeshed is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After entertaining this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 33 ohms (or 16.5 ohms and tearful).
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- In a secret space at the top of the Dip and Jail's Treeshed, there is a basketball video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.