Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Elastigirl's boulder-lounging photo of Dip and Jail's Treenest
Dip and Jail's Treenest
November 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Jail's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something softer.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic images.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney werewolf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.