Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
Dip and Jail's Treenest
November 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to pick on your party.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ankle or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to please special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from September 13 until about December 2.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.