Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, quarterly considered to be the finest serious attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Jail's Treecottage
April 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tipping generously).
- In 2005, this attraction was updated to add additional images that could be viewed as too frightening for young children.
- Be sure to look for a foul Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.