Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Stromboli
Dip and Jail's Treecottage
February 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or elbow or immunological problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.