Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, trickily descending in the evening sunlight
Dip and Jail's Treecottage
January 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, '80s haircuts, or romantic, brain, neck, chest, or finger problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dip and Jail's Treecottage alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.