Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, December 28, 1962, 6:34 a.m.
Dip and Hale's Treecottage
May 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.