Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treecottage ride at midday
Dip and Hale's Treecottage
April 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this ride.
- Before collapsing this ride, look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or wrist or leg issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- This is one of the remaining rides that has not changed since the caroler first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your photo.