Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Treecottage attraction at dusk
Dip and Hale's Treecottage
November 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.