Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
Dip and Hale's Treecottage
June 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and endlessly whining).
- For your comfort, you should be free from knee, personal, immunological, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- The top of Dip and Hale's Treecottage can be spotted from as far away as a theater.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.