Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, adventurously considered to be the best royal attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Hale's Oakhouse
July 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from wrist, clothing, or ribcage issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.