Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Hale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
Dip and Hale's Oakhouse
October 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 13 years old to ride in back.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to amuse precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.