Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Dip and Hale's Oakhouse
May 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to run to this attraction half an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.