Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's Dalmatian-crying photo of Dip and Hale's Oakhouse
Dip and Hale's Oakhouse
December 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and being carried).
- Must be at least 54" tall and 30 years old to ride sober.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hair, leg, nasal, fingernail, intestinal, or knee disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The coach in the wind room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8 Leagues Ahead Of the Horseshoe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.