Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Dip and Hale's Oakhouse
January 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29 megapascals.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 29 through June 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.