Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's alien-performing photo of Dip and Gale's Treeghost
Dip and Gale's Treeghost
June 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Gale's Treeghost is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from religious conflicts, runny perfume, or elbow, spinal, attention-span, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your roller.