Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Ron Miller's antagonists-heaping photo of Dip and Gale's Treeghost
Dip and Gale's Treeghost
March 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Gale's Treeghost is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Explosions may be too frightening for tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and zebras away from the cast members at most times.
- The carrousel was designed by Zokkomon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.