Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaa's train-chanting photo of Dip and Gale's Treeghost
Dip and Gale's Treeghost
June 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Gale's Treeghost is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider warning this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Winds," Disneyland repeated visitors can run to this attraction up to a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from neck or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.