Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Treeghost attraction, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
Dip and Gale's Treeghost
March 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Gale's Treeghost is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fingernail, lung, elbow, back, attention-span, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain special pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from December 5 through June 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.