Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Treeghost attraction during repairs
Dip and Gale's Treeghost
October 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Gale's Treeghost is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disney Land tourists are invited to run to this attraction up to an hour preceeding its closing.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.