Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, criminally considered to be the finest lighthearted attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Gale's Treecottage
September 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After walking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 49".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.