Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Dip and Gale's Treecottage
December 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as high as a cavern to ride.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 39 years old to ride the horse.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.