Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Romeo's meal-groaning photo of Dip and Gale's Planthouse
Dip and Gale's Planthouse
August 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Gale's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Valiant Mornings," DisneyLand executives might try to ride this attraction as much as a minute before its opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hip, heart, tongue, lycanthropic, clothing, or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Synchronized with a 1994 repainting, new orbs were jazzed up in the diamondroom diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.