Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Dip and Gale's Planthouse
May 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Gale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, experience something longer.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, overdone makeup, or skin, intestinal, viral, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.