Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's privateer-plundering photo of Dip and Gale's Nuthouse
Dip and Gale's Nuthouse
June 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 28".
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain safety waivers.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.