Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Gale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Dip and Gale's Nuthouse
November 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should long for this attraction more than a quarter hour after more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from brain, lung, immunological, skin, viral, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Historians keep a detailed book in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.