Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Gale's Bushhouse
September 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Roger Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.