Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction at night
Dip and Gale's Bushhouse
January 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to remember something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers are able to enjoy this attraction half a half hour preceeding more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction area.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent custom specticles.
- The royal visitor was hand made by Richard Irvine.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.