Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Dip and Gale's Bushhouse adventure, haughtily falling in the shrouded sunlight
Dip and Gale's Bushhouse
September 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this adventure, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This adventure was originally sponsored by Amigo of Downtown Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.