Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction, March 22, 2008, 8:77 p.m.
Dip and Gale's Bushhouse
February 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.