Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A medieval view of Dip and Gale's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in hotrods
Dip and Gale's Bushhouse
October 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.