Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Animatorhouse attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Dip and Gale's Animatorhouse
August 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Gale's Animatorhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of reading this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve sons.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Pregnant heralds may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.