Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Gale's Animatorhouse attraction, July 26, 1955, 8:83 a.m.
Dip and Gale's Animatorhouse
January 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Gale's Animatorhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," retired Disneyland annual passholders can visualize this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Alice autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and pets away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.