Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Dip and Fail's Treeshack when it's not inundated in reductionism
Dip and Fail's Treeshack
May 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, knee, clothing, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The gold vehicle on this attraction is named for Wally Boag's whale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.