Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treehound attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Fail's Treehound
August 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Fail's Treehound is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from neck problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.