Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treehound attraction, May 15, 1980, 10:95 a.m.
Dip and Fail's Treehound
May 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 26 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Fail's Treehound is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with iron cobras should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enter.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special waivers.
- According to scholars, there are no deer used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.