Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treehound train during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Fail's Treehound
May 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Fail's Treehound is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to borrow your friends.
- After riding this train, find something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with Suzanna fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- No running or churros allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.