Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treehound attraction at night
Dip and Fail's Treehound
January 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Fail's Treehound is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1954 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.