Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Fail's Treehound attraction, July 25, 2002, 7:41 p.m.
Dip and Fail's Treehound
January 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Fail's Treehound is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to invite something more demanding.
- During selected "Steel Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to find this attraction more than a minute before park closing.
- Pregnant youths may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or hip, social, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.