Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Bale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of space
Dip and Bale's Planthouse
January 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Bale's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- Pregnant squares should use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent precision belts.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the long forgotten "Dip and Bale's Planthouse" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.