Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's monster-revealing photo of Dip and Bale's Planthouse
Dip and Bale's Planthouse
April 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Bale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to forget about this attraction less than a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1960 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.