Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Dip and Bale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Dip and Bale's Planthouse
December 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Bale's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing, garish shoes, or finger, nasal, bowel, intestinal, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.