Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Dip and Ale's Treenest when it's shrounded in tarps
Dip and Ale's Treenest
October 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.