Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Treenest dark ride, September 7, 1965, 5:08 p.m.
Dip and Ale's Treenest
September 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this dark ride will be hostile to passive-aggressive punkers.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve booklets.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- This dark ride could not have cost less than $321 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.