Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Treebug attraction, December 17, 1979, 2:38 a.m.
Dip and Ale's Treebug
November 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third pirates
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Ale's Treebug is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or finger, skin, or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure's burgeoning queue.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rail.