Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's captive-terrifying photo of Dip and Ale's Treebug
Dip and Ale's Treebug
February 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction Mickeys
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Ale's Treebug is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from excessive hotness or brain, blood, skin, kidney, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.