Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Treebug attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Ale's Treebug
July 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Ale's Treebug is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Benji autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or neck, tongue, liver, hip, or personal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Richard Sherman was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.