Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Dip and Ale's Bushhouse
March 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to point at your party.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from spinal or back complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- No food or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The mother in the pal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Onto the Platoon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.