Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey when it's not inundated in tarps
Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey
January 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will pick on you.
- After riding this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve maps.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests might try to experience this show as much as a quarter hour after park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The parking structures visible from this show are overrun with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.