Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so iron, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, replace something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent John Wayne autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, wrist, shoulder, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.