Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey attraction at park closing
Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey
June 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors should run to this attraction just a minute before its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in diapers).
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.