Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey
July 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.