Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey attraction, May 4, 1986, 9:40 p.m.
Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey
November 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Yale's Treemonkey is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety glasses.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.