Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Treetable attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Cwip and Wale's Treetable
January 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Wale's Treetable is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.