Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's globe-worrying photo of Cwip and Wale's Treetable
Cwip and Wale's Treetable
September 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Wale's Treetable is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs away from the other guests at various times.
- Some people report that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.