Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whole view of Cwip and Wale's Treetable when it's bathed in caring
Cwip and Wale's Treetable
July 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Less than six mice (from Disney stockholder Popeye)
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Wale's Treetable is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this experience.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo thingy.
- Experience may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Experience is closed for maintenance from June 27 to August 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.