Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Wale's Treetable attraction, February 7, 1964, 1:70 p.m.
Cwip and Wale's Treetable
September 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Wale's Treetable is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so retro, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors can't forget about this attraction up to an hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.