Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Cwip and Wale's Treehole
March 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Wale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Robin Crusoe photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.