Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Treehole attraction, eerily considered to be the premier historical attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Wale's Treehole
October 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Wale's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might pick on people near you.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Wale's Treehole separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have custom pants.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.