Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: Cwip and Wale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Cwip and Wale's Treehole
October 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Wale's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disney Land vacationers are able to visualize this attraction just a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 2007, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the long forgotten "Cwip and Wale's Treehole" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.