Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Cwip and Wale's Treehole
March 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Wale's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from October 5 until something like November 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.