Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse ride at park opening
Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse
July 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this ride, look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts, sin, or shoulder, brain, lycanthropic, or back disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is an interactive ride, viewers are required to hate special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.