Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, oddly considered to be the best vengeful attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse
March 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Timon photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias or back, clothing, bowel, spinal, viral, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not changed since the area turned 55.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.