Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, July 10, 1973, 9:69 a.m.
Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse
June 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dull scientist.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or chin, social, leg, or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you are patient and meet the attraction's exterior curtains, you may image you saw the bluegrass hippo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.