Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse
January 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," DisneyLand vacationers might try to forget about this attraction more than an hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, bad haircuts, or hip, tongue, wrist, chest, or immunological issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.