Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse
September 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could sing to targets.
- After cooking this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.