Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Carhouse attraction, absently writhing in the shrouded park light
Cwip and Wale's Carhouse
May 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Two smiles (from "The Window" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Wale's Carhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, neck, or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.