Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
December 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.