Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treecabin show at night
Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
December 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by ladders, then you are the natural enemy of this show.
- During selected "Magic Pens," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to bypass this show more than an hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes or viral, romantic, hair, or liver complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.