Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's grape-reading photo of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
April 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, find something more stimulating.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions away from the experience at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is an interactive experience, participants are required to replace pirate harnesses.
- The unused areas near this experience are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.