Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, eerily thrilling in the fading sunlight
Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
December 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 16 to September 23.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a reference to Dapper Dan can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.