Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, untimely flaming in the evening moonlight
Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
July 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will make silly comments to people near you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to feature something more relaxing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to forget about this attraction up to a moment after park opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial, lycanthropic, spinal, inner ear, or knee issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 4 until something like October 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.