Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Treehole attraction, immediately rolling in the afternoon park light
Cwip and Tale's Treehole
July 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Tale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The elk was designed by Alan-A-Dale.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.