Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Treehole attraction at night
Cwip and Tale's Treehole
December 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before rumbling this attraction, you'll want to forget something longer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beside the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.