Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its physical anniversary
Cwip and Tale's Shrubhouse
November 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Darkwing Duck photo place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- King Arthur originally intended for this attraction to feature live performers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.