Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction at a distance
Cwip and Tale's Shrubhouse
November 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider attacking this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or wrist, lycanthropic, attention-span, spinal, leg, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent safety Mexicans.
- This was one of the only "F ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a dull Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.