Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Seathouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Tale's Seathouse
January 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tale's Seathouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its third day of operation, the Cwip and Tale's Seathouse essentially was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Suzanna when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.