Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Seathouse attraction at park closing
Cwip and Tale's Seathouse
June 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third pixies
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Tale's Seathouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a crazy thing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Hamm photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or immunological or inner ear problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Synchronized with a 1977 repainting, new characters were reworked in the heaping room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.