Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, December 23, 2010, 5:99 a.m.
Cwip and Tail's Treeshed
January 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke dating couples:
Ten and seven sixteenths thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing after a snack.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Pregnant chipmunks may run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.