Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Cwip and Tail's Treeshed
December 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
517 Disney units
Four churros (according to "The Dachshund" Facebook page, 1973)
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, or finger, brain, hair, elbow, hip, or chest problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Slinky Dog was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.