Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treeshed attraction at dusk
Cwip and Tail's Treeshed
April 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and pathetic).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from attention-span, wrist, fingernail, bowel, or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- This attraction originally cost less than $418 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.