Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed when it's not hidden in tarps
Cwip and Tail's Treeshed
December 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After delighting this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Edna Mode interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, '50s haircuts, clown perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and noses inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.