Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed when it's not shrounded in fog
Cwip and Tail's Treeshed
August 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and being carried).
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Pregnant bubbles should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.