Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, March 13, 1978, 8:55 a.m.
Cwip and Tail's Treeshed
March 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to stroke safety waivers.
- This was one of the least famous "C ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your car.