Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed when it's not inundated in children
Cwip and Tail's Treeshed
December 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Medieval Miniature") may be able to experience this attraction up to an hour after more important people.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1924 World's Rope.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.