Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Cwip and Tail's Treehovel when it's bathed in children
Cwip and Tail's Treehovel
February 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- After enjoying this ride, try something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 8 years old to ride with a baby.
- This ride's building actually tunnels below the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.