Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Cwip and Tail's Treehovel when it's not covered in children
Cwip and Tail's Treehovel
October 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or back, stomach, hip, or liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's queue actually extends by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.