Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treehovel attraction at night
Cwip and Tail's Treehovel
July 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness or spinal, leg, skin, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.