Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of Cwip and Tail's Treehovel when it's bathed in endurance
Cwip and Tail's Treehovel
December 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Shortest guest must be at least 74" (in your bare feet) tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird growths, overdone perfume, or social, hip, heart, spinal, bowel, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.