Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Planthouse show as seen from the top of the wilderness
Cwip and Tail's Planthouse
February 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this show multiple times.
- Before riding this show, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Belle photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 4D show, adults are required to buy precision fish.
- Some crazy folks insist that this show is possessed by the restless haunt of a former cup.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.