Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Tail's Planthouse attraction at dusk
Cwip and Tail's Planthouse
March 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.