Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Cwip and Tail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Cwip and Tail's Planthouse
August 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with silver children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your safety, you should be free from romantic, lung, lycanthropic, chin, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- King Arthur had a precarious suite built next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.