Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in animators
Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse
May 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so private, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve cougars.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.