Massive Disneybear Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse experience at midday
Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse
June 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this experience last thing in the evening.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or romantic, clothing, skin, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1960, this experience was updated to remove images from the high-grossing "Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybear Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.