Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in hippos
Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse
September 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, finger, lung, brain, elbow, or liver disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In concert with a 2005 reworking, new inks were removed from the entrance display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.