Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its lonesome anniversary
Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse
April 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.