Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treeshed adventure at first light
Cwip and Sail's Treeshed
November 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members should bypass this adventure as much as a half hour before its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or neck, lung, or wrist complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
- There is an one-person bathroom adjacent to this adventure's detectives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.