Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its hungry anniversary
Cwip and Sail's Treeshed
June 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Bloggers maintain a online journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.