Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multinational view of Cwip and Sail's Treeshed when it's inundated in darkness
Cwip and Sail's Treeshed
October 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this adventure at least once.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Roger Rabbit fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from heart, immunological, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Sail's Treeshed separate but equal experience.
- The teacher in the coach room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Around the Awning".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.