Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Cwip and Sail's Treeshed
May 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- Driver must be at least 47" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from immunological, viral, inner ear, cardiac, or ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.