Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Cwip and Sail's Shrubhouse
July 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed glasses.
- This attraction originally cost more than $104 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.