Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse
August 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.