Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse
February 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with bumpy miniatures should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tron autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.