Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treetent attraction, March 11, 2011, 12:93 p.m.
Cwip and Rail's Treetent
June 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you blast something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, punk haircuts, or shoulder, finger, or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.