Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treetent attraction, accidentally demolishing in the fading park light
Cwip and Rail's Treetent
December 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from December 20 through January 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.