Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Rail's Treetent attraction, August 7, 2007, 9:23 a.m.
Cwip and Rail's Treetent
May 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After tracking this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Kronk originally intended for this attraction to have live plows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.