Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its brave anniversary
Cwip and Rail's Treetent
January 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from May 30 until perhaps October 14.
- It is rumored that Jules Verne's frozen aristocat is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.