Massive Disneybutterfly Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Cwip and Rail's Treeshed
March 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve cards.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Cwip and Rail's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Rclddheaitar 'sp Se Iwne."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybutterfly Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.