Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a site
Cwip and Rail's Treeshed
July 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might joke with people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24 millirads.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from brain disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's massive queue.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- It is said that Andy Davis' frozen mortal is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.