Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treeshed show, cheaply avenging in the morning sunlight
Cwip and Rail's Treeshed
November 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during fireworks, this show will be dominated by zombies.
- Instead of experiencing this show, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D show, the uninsured are required to rent pirate structures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.