Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its harmonious anniversary
Cwip and Rail's Treeshed
November 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to run to this attraction just a moment prior to park opening.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.